Friday, April 20, 2012

Feedback Tweaks

Had some good feedback during the week on this in college, So I knew I needed to pull back on the ginger 
at the start I felt it was very distracting and so ive done that well eventually I did about 5 different variation on that part of the animation, This one im happy with the fiddly bit, I think I may have to re think the part between the t shirt fiddling and the reaction. Some of the hassle ive had making change's is the sheer amount of control's and remembering which one's are moving. It got a bit confusing but luckily im not key framing every single control every time i make a change. 

So i think this is less distracting from the guy who is meant to be talking, the bald one. I cut out a camera two cam cut's, so i may need to tweak the animation to the shot's a little. The Green/Bald guy is not finished yet you I intend to have him get up of the chair and go try calm gord down as in the original story board and blocking pass. 

Also I tried to use some lighting to put the emphasis on who I want the attention drawn to, It's some thing im going to work on more when I am happy with the animation. 

Anyway needs some more refining and clean up.


Pre Feedback Vid



Post Feedback



No comments:

Post a Comment