Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pass N a Half



update changes a few things need to re do some of the facial work,



This is my most recent pass on this animation, Worked a lot on the bald chap and it went painfully slow for me, Its slowing my computer down a lot and I cant see how things are playing unless I run a play blast so its dragging along slowly. 

Anyway i had a mini crisis with the previous blocking on the old man, It wasn't really looking good when i started to animate it and it was moving a lot and i really wanted to have it more still so i deleted it and started over. A lot of my stuff recently has been a bit out of control in that respect. So im trying to not get carried away with my pose's on this character. Still fairly rough at this point I am just going building up the animation each time im happy with some of the movement.

Still a W.I.P a few pops and little things to fix, facial expressions will most likely change a lot when i start the lip work, might try hold some of the hand work at some point around "the characters are lame". Other than that I think it turned fairly good for such an early pass. Still have the a lot to do with him from 7-14 sec mark and then il clean up Gord some more possibly going to reposition him.


Render Test





No comments:

Post a Comment