Saturday, April 21, 2012


This is another roughed out pass on the green guy, im trying to clean it up right now, I was trying to make him dithery because i was thinking of him as an old man but he just looks very unstable when he's moving and the mesh is a real mess right now i might have to try zero him out and or spend extra time trying to clean it up. I havent touched his face or hands past the hald way mark, might get that done before i go to bed.

I went back to the open hand motion on the red guy when he goes for the wish i was dead line, needs some tweaking and i need to work on the twitching/breathing part i mgiht try go back to the old hyperventilating, im not really liking the twitchy thing, il work on it a bit more anyway see if i can get some thing nicer out of that part anyway.

Camera moved a bit on near the end forgot to lock it, have to reposition that anyway. I did a really nice getting up out of the seat the green guy is sitting on then i remember it wasn't even in the shot ow well.

Anyway ive  alot of cleaning up to do on this. I should have zero'd out the rig its giving me a lot hassle right now.




did some cleaning up on it, few things pop'ing on me il have to fix that up. I  could have swore i got some of these pop's or maybe its youtube or maybe its because its like 3:40am and my eye's keep twitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment