Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Animation Sweat Shop

Well ... still haven't touched my thesis .. ... . but eh.
Here are the story boards i worked of for the first action sequence i took them from my original idea which was a longer piece but then i  broke it down into 3 separate pieces keeping two piece's from the original story board and doing a entirely different third piece.




I started doing work last night thought I would make those changes to the first animation which i showed way back at our first animation showing, Going from some feed back from IADT's resident Overlord of animation Barry and basking in his advice for a while I tried do most of what we talked about but since im a bastard for using to many key frames so some things got a bit messy but i am happy with this now and wont be touching it again.

Also i uploaded this video last night after i rendered the entire thing out but decided this morning that it was shite and the shadows kept coming out blocky but thanks to some pro tip from my pal Ryan I was able to sort out the shadow issue's which you can see in the video below. After that video I added more to the animation because I wasnt really happy with it.

Still dont have a fecking clue why my batch render is playing at just under twice the speed of the playblast's.

Also here is the original one which I showed months ago




And this is the final animation for the first action sequence I dont think il make any change to this the scratching seem stupid but i was told if i was doing to do it to the extreme so i made it more extreme im happy with it although door slightly R tarded for want of a better word and I will have to render this out again at some point.




This is a rendered frame with the fixed shadow's



And now im tempted to try and talk my way into just having two action sequences because they are like 20 seconds each almost and I only need 30 seconds, Also the kid was using for the 3rd one has the crotch of an atomic donkey and just does not move well with the poses i set up so eh bleh il just work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment