Saturday, January 7, 2012

Action Seq No2 again finished? kinda i think .. who knows.


Action Sequence 02 : Story Boards

These were part of the original action sequence story boards, As I said before i broke it into three smaller sequence's so I kept this part from the original one. I have currently just rendered from one view of a moving camera, I'l  need to render some different shot's but I kind of just like it from front view but im having a problems animating the camera. 

I have sketched out newer ones for this and the first action sequence as i was working on it I just haven't scanned them in I will just add them into this bog entry at some point but they are just loose etchings so you are not missing much.




Last Blast
 I change the running part and held some poses fixed some hands change some of the landing pose and held it a bit longer and change some other poses for better transitions from each key pose. I dont think anyone but would even notice them cause it goes kind of fast.I did animate him going all the way onto the top of the other pillar but the rig once again spazzing out so i decided to just leave it out. 

Render & Composited with After Effect's

Im a bit worried about the brightness I tried to bring it down, I never noticed how bright it got on the right side at some points and I think it may be taking away from the animation and the camera work could be better but I will have to edit this up with other shot's when i get the time.
Most likely I will do some more composting edits for this and see which is best I do like this one but in hind sight having the character's model white and the background light grey was idiotic and I dont know why I rendered all this out AGAIN WITH OUT COPPING ON....... I'l put it down a s. stressful and expensive Christmastime "holiday". Anyway that is all. 


Also watch the render and the playblast I am still loosing time from batch render's when I composite them with the same fps.

No comments:

Post a Comment