Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sequence 3: Blocking in the first pass





Sooooooooooo I started the 3rd action sequence and since all I have been showing the past while is that running jumping sequence which has made me want to gouge out my eye's with a rusty spoon, I happily have moved on and if you see the second draft reel in my previous entry you will get a better idea of what is happening with this.

Its just a simple line of action, semi circle motions of a kid playing with a toy plane then he's gonna "kapoww" blow it out of the sky with a toy tank, Going to have a girl walk in and kick his tank away, or maybe make her grab it out of his hand and do a little tug back and forth thing. 

Also I am just going keep the camera static and then have it shot from two angle's, I decided not to go with the pan from the story-reel draft. 



Updated: Most of this character is blocked in now, gone over the 10 seocnd mark but im not to concerned with going over time on it. The block is just a rep for the where the second character is going to be. A few little holds are needed from looking at it, then its ready to be splined. 



No comments:

Post a Comment