Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Star date 00092432 00 alpha beta Q


I updated my show reel a few days ago and my current portfolio which is to be submitted this week. I am rendering out some of my current work right now and il try have a newer showreel by friday when i have to submit that. 

Here is my current progress on my acting sequence.


This took me a while to get done, i tried grabbing his head and shaking it then grabbing the guy by the head and flinging him on the floor, i tried pulling him of the chair into a weird flaily hug and some other things they were all awfull.In the end i had to keep the green guy fairly still so i could animate them together as i was unable to parent them together because i referenced the rig and id no idea how to work around that so yeah..  So I tried this out and i kind of like it but im still cleaning this up right now and everything seems on track, Then after i refine the animation a bit more il do the rest of the lip sync and then clean that up and tie it down a bit. Other than i think its going ok got a good bit to get done but i think il be finished this in time for the hand in date.. i was worried for a while there phew.

3 comments:

  1. haha I really like the bit where he grabs him -its really funny .

    keeping the green guy mostly still also makes it funnier because he's cool and collected it makes the other guy look more out-of-control by contrast !

    smashing work :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth, yea ive been trying to contrast them of each other, have to start the mouth shapes.. ow my...

      Hows college going ?

      Delete
    2. just watched the mouth shapes .They look awesome -makes me want to take a go at more 3d during summer !

      Its going awesome ! we're officially finished today wooo !
      but gonna be in for the next 2 weeks to improve our animations before the expo on the 24th :)
      Gonna miss ol' Dhulaigh !

      Delete