Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pre Lip Job

I have been busy in my under ground base beneath the ccp headquarters, and as the tests currently stand we feel the time has come to proceed with full on mouth animation, This of course will alter the face animation to a degree. The version below had some alterations made to it today as of yesterdays version which was also ready for a lip job and looked good i felt i over animated the bald one as god was freaking out and decided to redo that part again. I may tweak some things as I work on the mouth shapes and the bald ones face is to still at the end il do some thing there and the red guy foot as he puts it on the table is still annoying me, also i might change the colour of his runners.
 (or runnies as i like say cause im cool)


So this will idealy be what it will look like when i render it, but this render took way way to long, but im thinking considering its only like 15 seconds or what ever that it should be ok to maybe have a 5 minuet render time per frame, if i split it across my two computers perhaps.

Here is my current Draft of animation.




Ow and I changed the set as i felt it was to open and that seemed to distract me for some reason maybe because im agoraphobic... hmmm... ow il delete those shelf things on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment