Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Hate Shadows !!

They are always following me around and messing up my work ! 


These are two shot's i rendered out from one of my previous video's, The motion blur added a lot of time to the render so, I dont think i shall be using it again might be able to do it in after effect's or il just use it sparingly. 

I did a pass with the rig's deformer's so i got some bendy motion in his arm's and leg's for some better line's of action, And i put in this kind of pop in his jump which some people seem to not like but eh i thought it was kind of nice ! Ow well. 

Have to do camera movements now on the other chunk of animation, which is this here from a while ago, i changed the color of the model and the render settings slightly, Im going to have to match these up aswell which could be a nightmare. Hopefully not. But at least that atrocious run at the start is gone wooopy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment