Monday, August 13, 2012

Adding spice and all things nice... eh.. yep.

I was looking at my animation reel last night after i uploaded, and i thought thats boring. Its really missing some thing. My older version was much better and had more variation anyway so that got me thinking what do i want in my reel and so i decided starting today im going to try make some really short 3-5 second bits of animation for cool things ive always wanted to do and tailor them to my reel.

One of these things was like a big giant dude trying to crush a small person with a giant weapon of some kind, so here are some keys which i done this morning.



Its going very quick, the mesh on this rig is a bit ehh questionable, im enjoying doing this so good times. I have no life thats why i can sit in and animate my time away.


No comments:

Post a Comment