Friday, May 4, 2012

Ow not Man being hit with a giant god dam box is back !

I dont appear to have gotten much done this week, Did two passes on my acting sequence, got the go ahead to work the second version and i had to have to show the man being hit with a box thing which i redone to one man one ball, But that entire thing was a mess and i was trying to clean it up last night and decided to get up this morning and just hit delete and do it again. 


I got rid of some things that were just getting anoying like the leaning on the door pose, I should probably add more texture to the hand movements but i dont feel i have much time to work on this as i intended to scrap it. I might add some new camera shot instead of this one hmm two weeks to go ! I really must get my acting sequence finished. 

Here are two render's from the above. 




Update:

Just changed some tiny things you wont even notice held the pose with the box hitting added a little twitch at the end and a new camera pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment