Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Pass - Gord (Ginger Character)

Ok so this flue is still kicking my ass, and ive only just finished the first pass on the ginger guy i did have some more done with his hands towards the end but ended messing up a load of stuff and went back to a previous file how ever. Its a first pass i will start the old guy then hopefully i can get some thing really nice out of this. 

I had to change the end from the previous blocking pass i felt it was just to much movement for the time frame i gave myself on the audio track plus i though i was over animating the scene's, when i look at the 11 second club entries they rarely have a lot going on so i thought maybe i should tone it down a bit. 

Anyway this is my first pass
and my first time animating with this Malcolm rig from animation mentor, The other character is just hidden as i changed the position of the "Gord" so il have to redo some of the staging on the old man and il most likely change the part with his right arm at the start of this it feels out of place to me. Which i think i needed to do anyway so its no big deal. 


2 comments:

  1. I think you could MAYBE pull it back a bit on "the characters are lame". When I watched it with the other actor in there it just looked a tiny bit too busy. Excellent work as always though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea ugh i deleted the entire thing for the old man last night back to the drawing board zzzz

    ReplyDelete