Sunday, April 1, 2012

[Updated] First Pass Blocking Pass

I have been struck down with the man flue since Friday i fear i may not live to see my first born.

But anyway, This first pass has taken longer than expected been lacking in my motivation been a hectic few weeks, All these late nights appear to be taking its toll im sure il fall into a deep sleep when this year over. Il need to recharge my batteries for my potential new job prospects.  

I was planning it out for some moving hold's and some poses are construction poses ( so basically when i graph it i will make key pose form a in-between and delete the construction pose) The rig im using is fairly complex compared to the other one's i was using and was working fine for the most part had some issue with his shoulder's going a bit weird on me. 

As usual i have not done a pass on his hands or face yet, i just did some facial expressions and hand shapes for the general idea i usually do a pass on those after im done with the graph editor. 

I got a new tool help me do this project called pose-lib, essentially it lets me save pose's for a specific model and then apply them anywhere in the time line at the click of a button, So im going to do a mouth shape library should help speed this up a bit.



Im not to sure if this is reading well, il most likely make some changes to show what the old man version is talking about. 

[UPDATE: 03/4/12]



I thought I would throw up some of my early F curve work, This includes some moving hold's and that type of stuff this will give a better idea of what im going for hopefully. As i have removed a lot of the poses from the above video as they were construction poses. This is a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment