Thursday, January 12, 2012

I guess i wasnt finished after all.


Feed back on this if you have any would helpfull thanks.


Right ok so After a meeting with one of my tutor's got some good feedback and recommended change's I cut a lot out like the big scratchy (pointless) part i had in and the hand wagging part towards the end but it wasnt a waste of because I can just render them out as separate bits of animation and stick it in with the final showcase. So this is some changes i made probably going to do a quick pass on the face before i go to bed. I like it but im not sure it has the character of the previous one i tried to make him look more scared cause the guy is walking into a dark room so he goes from yeahh what ever kind of pose to scared. 

I dont camera shakes in this one just because i havent redone that yet. And i spent god dam ages fixing the leg's. why do people need legg's anyway !! My momma always told .. she said
 "John Boy animaaamaatation would be a lotta easaaRrr if people had no limbs "

No comments:

Post a Comment