Friday, November 11, 2011

Now im going to bed.


I deleted a little chunk of this animation today and went back over it, I just wanted to get
him running up that pillar. Im still not happy with the running part i dont like the swing of his arm's i will work on that later. Im happy enough with the rest of it. I feel like the part before he takes the steps up the pillar is a bit out of place maybe, Perhaps il try fit a new pose in around the 5 second mark, I havent finished this yet, I want like a Tripple arm and leg swoopy thing mid air. I might have to re adjust the distance between the pillar's. I spent ages on this just going through the Graph Editor. Il try put  a compilation video together showing the key's then the in-betweens before i edited them and before i touched the hands and feet, To give a better idea of the process for the next showing. 

1 comment:

  1. i saw that on the server yesterday evening. its impressive stuff, i cant wait to see it along the way

    ReplyDelete