Thursday, October 27, 2011

Some refining & Rendered Stills

Just been working on the animation for an hour or two trying to remove some stiffness, I would appreciate some feedback. Just for the context of the shot, in the story board he walks into the room the door kind makes a slow creeky sound the door slams he reacts then hears another sound from above and this where things are meant to start plumiting down and he starts trying to get away from them.  Ow and the door etc are place holder's.


And i thought i would take fancy render's i think i try and render this in mental ray, but il need to tweak the setting a bit to get a faster render time.



3 comments:

  1. Looking absolutely fantastic Dale. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats class john. great work, id say by looking at it the arms almost have too much swing for the from what looks to me like sort of short steps. like the snap on the wrists id say could be much less. i think the hand itself goes too far forward in relation to the drag. that or just stick a sort of oasis/scumbag arm motion on it :P - i hope that makes sense

    this is my attempt at constructive input, im also nitpicking!
    the renders are class btw, why cant any iadt graduates render their 3d stuff nicely?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea that arm's been annoying me it does some odd swirly motion, i tried to take the stiff movement out of it that i had before but now its to much movement, Ow and his leg's are giving me nightmare's. But i didnt really focus to much on his leg's because i dont plan showing him from the crotch down as he walks in. But yea i did give him sort step's, but im not sure its me or the model but i cant get a good walk on him.

    I'l work that arm a bit more because its making my mind implode. And the waist wiggly seems a bit off to me to, and eh the part where he looks down and does the thing his mouth is anoying me to hmm.

    ReplyDelete